Duty of Care Health & Safety Driver Assessments
Accidents whilst driving, and for a company who has not already put in place a driving at work assessment policy is an ideal starting point to show they are dealing with an identified Health and Safety risk.
By conducting Driver Training your business could benefit through:
- Potential reduction in insurance costs.
- Lower costs related to incidents, repair costs, employee sickness etc..
- Potential savings on running costs, fuel, tyres general repairs.
- Positive company image through more courteous and considerate drivers.
- Greater H&S legislation compliance.
For those drivers that take on board the coaching and guidance given they can also benefit:
- Better understanding of their vehicle.
- More relaxed, eco-friendly driving style.
- Improved concentration and reduced stress levels whilst driving.
- Enhanced observational skills.
- Improved ability to anticipate and deal with potential hazards earlier.
- Reduced risk of incidents.
Courses can be tailor made to suit your operation and would cover everything from legal responsibilities as a driver, to vehicle sympathy and driving technique.
O’Kane Training Services have been conducting Post Incident and Driver Assessment Development Courses for a number of large companies, which have been well received by the candidates as well as the Managers.